Intern Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR intern to join our product team,You will work in the capacity of a business analyst to conduct research and draw up detailed specifications for personal, job-fit and other assessments for ACHNET. The internship will provide you an opportunity to acquire hands on business analysis skills and knowlede of HR assessment tools such as MBTI, DISC, etc.
- You will identify various assessments like MBTI, DISC etc ( at least 4-5 types of assessments) and make descriptions of the assessment process, like what questions are asked, how are they evaluated.
- Document the process of interpreting the assessment results, matching each result with detailed information around personality, the kind of jobs they perform best, strength, weaknesses, etc. We will provide source material and links to source materials. You must create detailed reports that an then be set up on a software platform.
- Identify and document any other relevant assessments and content for evaluating and assessing potential hires and making career decisions.
- You will work closely with our senior product team management and be able to take instructions and quickly turn the data around into well documented processes.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Excellent knowledge of MS Office
▪ Currently pursuing MBA/PGDM or any other management course in HR from top colleges
This will be full time work from our office at Richmond Circle, Bangalore