Title: MuleSoft Developer / Sr. Developer
Description: We are looking for a Senior MuleSoft Developer to deliver MuleSoft technology solutions with our client.
To succeed in this role, you will need to communicate well with the technical team as well as with clients. The ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines is an asset in this position. If you’re an experienced team player and a creative problem-solver using MuleSoft products, we’d like to meet you.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements
- 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering integration and data migration projects
- 2+ years MuleSoft experience
- Experience with the ESB stacks such as – MuleSoft, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion,
- Development expertise on Anypoint studio, MULE ESB, JMS, MULE MMC, Active MQ, Kafka, jpa, designing using API’s Led Architecture.
- Extensive experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
- Extensive Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
- Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
- Bachelors or Masters in a technical discipline (e.g. CS/MIS)