• Porting and Integration of Android framework to new hardware platforms for Android smart
• Customize Android framework to suit mobile devices of various form factors.
• Build BSP for new hardware platform.
• Debug and resolve Android framework integration issues.
• Debug and resolve BSP issues.
• Optimize the performance of Android framework.
• Active participation in the scrum meetings.
• Participate in code reviews
• Coordinate with geographically spread out teams
• Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of mobile application/platform development.
• Working experience in C, C++ or Core / Android Java programming, Android SDK, Android
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android development, debugging tools
• Preferable to have good knowledge and understanding of Device Tree, Kernel/Framework
interface, CTS failure analysis, GMS integration, system stability, peripheral modules, device
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of OS concepts use of
threads/mailbox/semaphore/mutex, Linux Internals, Android Internals (Socket
programming, process synchronization)
• Experience in embedded system development, preferably Android Mobile platform.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android internals (Android N)
• Experience in modification of Android framework code for customization.