This is Rafiq and I represent Tescra. We have the below position, so please reply back with your update resume,
Title: US Associate Sales Director / US Sales Director
Profile Overview: Sales Director will be responsible for attaining a revenue goal within assigned and new set of accounts. The individual uses knowledge of the industry and an extensive rolodex of Mid-to-large Enterprise account contacts at all levels to strategically sell TESCRA's range of Services and Solutions within the Assigned Region. The individual will also identify opportunities for TESCRA's Services and solutions at existing Enterprises where TESCRA is currently in place, as well as opening the door within IT organizations at new customers in the territory.
1. Achieve assigned financial goals by driving sales in the target existing accounts as well as new Accounts
2. Work closely with Account Managers / Responsible for developing an account plan and executing plans to achieve goals, including prospecting, qualification, account mapping of key contacts for executive level engagement and presentations.
3. Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - Identify Qualify, Sell, Close and Administer:
Use existing contacts and experience to develop target specific accounts within the Territory.
Follow up on leads provided through Marketing and Inside Sales
Leverage existing TESCRA customer base to position TESCRA for incremental opportunities
Qualify and Sell
Determine customer business drivers, pain and technology objectives
Identify key steps to close sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
Determine budget requirements
Determine Availability needs and Objectives
Sell solutions / Services meeting the goals of the customer and TESCRA
Coordinate appropriate internal resources
Gain agreement of proposed solution / Services, tying back to customer business drivers
Negotiate price, terms and conditions.
Close significant $ sales across multiple Accounts.
Ensure receipt of a contract and purchase order
Accurate Forecasting of business
4. Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to book revenue from Month 1.
5. Effectively utilize CRM for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress, developing monthly, quarterly, and annual account level forecasts, etc.
Proven experience in creating opportunities in large &mid size customers, sell primarily to IT executives
Strong list of enterprise CXO-level contacts and Sr. IT Executives
Effective prospecting and networking to qualify opportunities and develop relationships in accounts
Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities effectively
Masters degree or equivalent experience in addition to 8 10 Plus years sales experience; specifically in the area of Software Services and Solutions
Ability to work effectively with a team of Sale Manager, Accounts Executives, Marketing team , etc
Must be able to manage multiple customers and prospects simultaneously across a broad geographic territory
Strong oral and written communication skills
Track record of having exceeded sales targets consistently and developed substantial large accounts with repeatable sales