Job Location- Remote(Permanent Work from Home)
Job Title- Sr Core Java Developer
Experience: 7 -15 Years
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Use Java programming language and related software development technologies such as Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), JavaServer Pages (JSP)/Servlets, or JavaServer Faces (JSF).
Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products• Designing and conducting tests.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)• Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Java J2EE; Hibernate.