How to Job Search During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Join career and leadership expert and award-winning author Andrew LaCivita for today's video on how to job search during the coronavirus pandemic! You'll learn all the adjustments you need to make to job searching, networking, job interviewing and more during the COVID-19 outbreak!
This is an amazing 5-part video series that teaches you exactly how to actually job search! Learn the most valuable steps and techniques that help you surface job interviews fast!
I cover the overall approach, how to target companies, identify people to contact, and teach you how to craft networking messages that get replies. Plus, I show you the problems you'll encounter and how to overcome them!--------------------
HOW TO JOB SEARCH DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC--------------------
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has certainly changed the way our world will operate and it has undoubtedly put a crimp in your job search! In the special one-hour video, I teach the key points:
- - Every crisis leaves an indelible mark
- - Revolutions, slow then accelerate
- - Impacts for you going forward
- - Industries at risk, likely to rise
- - Tactical changes to your job search
- - What to expect with job interviews
- - Tips on video interviewing
- - Skills employers will NOW look for
- - Questions to ask the employers
- - Following up, networking, interviewing
I hope you can join me for how to job search during the coronavirus pandemic!
Achnet 00:44ACHNET Employee Development Platform for Enterprise
Achnet 00:43ACHNET Achiever Network - an overview of the absolute best community for highly successful professionals
Achnet 00:54Coaching Tip of the Day! Balance between working from home and parenting kids who are home too
View more videos